Do you have Red Green or Black algae on your Render?
Render Cleaning Company
Specialist Render Cleaning Service
- While new buildings look appealing, it reaches a time when they become dirty to look at.
- Your building’s exterior surfaces may be affected by wear and tear, pollution, moss or algae among other pollutants.
- If you do not take care of the exterior of the building, you may end up with an dilapidated building before you know it.
- However, there are ways of restoring your building’s new look, and one of them is by cleaning its exterior.
- This is where Cleaning Service ltd.’s render cleaning services come into the picture.
Get Free Quote
Our Recent Projects
Specialist commercial and residential render cleaning services
Professional Cleaning Service
One of the many reasons why homeowners and property owners come to us is because we offer quality render cleaning services.
Our technique is simple and safe. Any cleaning professional will tell you that the best way to render clean is by avoiding excessively aggressive chemicals and or the harsh use of pressure washing equipment. Otherwise, your building’s exterior will look older and more damaged than before.
For every cleaning job we do, we have specific equipment and methods to ensure that your render is spotless but also restored with minimum damage to the builds fabric.
How do we do it?
When cleaning render, we pay particular attention to the parts that may otherwise be difficult to access. Not only will we remove all the stains on the surface, but we will also use products which will get rid of mould, or moss and prevent their growth from recurring. At our render cleaning service, we ensure that your surfaces are protected from further growth of organic contaminants until the next render cleaning is done.
Apart from cleaning your render, we also apply coating’s which protect the surface from any damages caused by contaminants present in the air. This way, your property will be protected from corrosion as well as growth of pollutants affecting many other buildings in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Updates From Blog
A couple of before and after pictures from a job we completed in Warrington recently. We can safely remove Red ,Green or Black marks from