Keeping your home’s exterior clean is important for appearance and value. But with so many cleaning methods available, it can be hard to know which is right for your home. You may be wondering if soft-washing is a good solution.
Soft-washing uses low pressure and gentle cleaning solution to wash exterior surfaces. While this method is more delicate than power washing, it may not work for every home. Consider your home’s materials and current condition to determine if soft-washing is suitable. Learn more about soft-washing to decide if it’s right for you:
Every house is built differently, and those made from different materials require different methods of cleaning to get them clean without causing permanent damage. The traditional pressure washing technique uses high water pressure with no cleaning solution, which can cause chips and cracks in certain surfaces like masonry or stucco. Low-pressure pumping systems that generate moderate streams of water at significantly lower pressures tend to be used during soft washing as well as regular hose pipes referred to as a “low flow sprayed down” cleansing solution in an effort to remove surface contaminants safely without harming buildings.
In this way, even highly sensitive building materials can be cleaned with safety in mind while still providing effective results minimizing any potential risks of inconsistencies occurring during the process.
Now let’s take a look at the
Pro and cons of softwashing render
- Soft-washing is a low-pressure way to clean your home’s exterior. This means that it’s less likely to damage the render on your home than high-pressure washing.
- Soft-washing can remove stubborn dirt, grime, and stains from render.
- It is typically more effective at cleaning render than traditional methods like power washing or scrubbing by hand.
- This method requires less use of water compared to the traditional one high pressure washing technique.
- Soft-washing may not be as effective at removing tough stains as high-pressure washing.
- This method can be more expensive than traditional methods like power washing or scrubbing by hand.
- Soft-washing may not be suitable for all types of render. If you have a delicate or sensitive type of render, it’s best to consult with a professional before doing it.
- This technique may not remove all types of stains from the render. If you have tough stains that need to be removed, you may need to follow up with another method of cleaning, such as power washing.
We are a professional Render Cleaning Company, headquartered in Southport Merseyside. We have been proudly serving the Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside and other areas upon request for over 10 years. We provide top-quality residential and commercial render cleaning services at an affordable price. Our team of highly trained professionals use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get your place looking at its best.