Algae can be a nuisance on your render, but there are some things you can do to help keep it at bay. Render cleaning is a work of professional. It involves using high-pressure water to remove dirt, grime and other build-up from the surface of the render. This can be done by hand or with a pressure washer.
For best results, it is important to use the right cleaners and detergents. Cleaning render is important for more than just appearances. It also helps preserve the material and prevent damage. By removing built-up dirt, grime, and stains, you can keep render looking its best while also maintaining its durability. Regular cleaning of render is a worthwhile task to keep your home’s exterior in good shape.
Render is a porous material, so if it is not regularly cleaned, dirt and moisture can seep into the surface and cause damage. By following these simple tips, you can keep your render looking like new for years to come.
Here are some tips on how to clean algae from your render:
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to remove any loose debris from the surface of the render.
- If there is any stubborn dirt or grime, you can mix up a solution of warm water and washing up liquid to use as a cleaning agent.
- Apply the solution to the affected areas with a soft cloth or sponge, taking care not to scrub too hard as this could damage the render.
- Rinse off the cleaning solution with clean water and allow the area to dry completely.
- If you are dealing with mould or mildew, you will need to use a harsher cleaning solution of bleach and water.
- Apply the solution to the mouldy areas and leave it to work for a few minutes before scrubbing with a brush.
- Rinse off the solution with clean water and dry the area thoroughly. You may need to repeat this process a few times to completely remove the mould or mildew.
- Once you have finished cleaning, you can apply a waterproof sealant to the render to help protect it from future dirt and grime.
Now moving forward to-
Here are some tips on how to prevent algae growth on your render:
- Algae thrives in warm, damp conditions – ensure that your render is well-ventilated and not in a shady spot.
- Keep the surface of your render clean by hosing it down regularly or power washing it.
- Apply a specialist algae-resistant treatment to your render to create an inhospitable environment for algae.
- Inspect your render regularly for signs of algae growth and treat any areas that show early signs of infestation or any signs of algae growth and if, clean it promptly if necessary
- Remove any loose dirt or debris from the surface of your render using a soft brush.
- If there is stubborn dirt or algae build-up, you can use a mild detergent or cleaner specifically designed for cleaning render.
- Always rinse the surface thoroughly after cleaning to remove any residual cleaners or chemicals
- Apply a water repellent or sealant to the surface of your render to help prevent future algae growth.
If you are looking for a professional render cleaning company to help keep your render looking like new, then look no further, we are here to help. We offer a wide range of cleaning services that are designed to suit your specific needs and requirements. Contact us today to find out more about our services or to request a free quote.